Monday, May 25, 2009

Game Review: Riddick (Butcher's Bay & Dark Athena) Over at Monitor Duty

Tom here. I've begun doing game reviews of new commercial titles over at Monitor Duty, the geek news website. My style hasn't changed much since I opened my appreciation of Super Mario Bros. with a quote from Proust-- if you like in-depth analysis from a game design perspective that's unafraid to take the art form seriously, then it's for you. If you're more partial to, OMG!, this game was awesome!, look elsewhere.

First review: The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena, which contains both that game and the original, Escape From Butcher's Bay.

1 comment:

Addicting Games said...

It looks indeed like an awesome game. But I haven't tried it. Thanks for the information. Anyway, there's also lots of awesome games in this Free Games website. You should look at it sometimes :)