Saturday, April 14, 2012

Loren Kantor's Woodcuts

You know how someone will send you something to look at, and you'll say, "Oh, that looks cool, I'll have to check that out later"? And then the next time you see it, you'll say "Oh yeah, I was going to look at that, I better remember to check it out when I have some time", and so on, and before you know it, it's been two months and you still haven't looked at it?

Well, it was nearly two months ago that Loren Kantor sent me an e-mail. He's a woodcut artist and movie/music enthusiast in Los Angeles. Many of his woodcuts feature actors, musicians, and film posters. Here are a few of my favorites from his site, Woodcuttingfool:




Pretty neat stuff, and definitely worth taking a look at. Do yourself a favor and don't wait two months to do it.

No comments: