Saturday, March 15, 2014

Prepotent Kickstarter!

In 2010, I began working on a board game about horse-breeding. In 2011, I found a publisher in Numbskull Games. And now, after literally years of waiting, preparing, hair-pulling, and fine-tuning, my publisher is launching a kickstarter campaign.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1779083125/prepotent-board-game

You can get a copy of the game with free US shipping for only $40-- $10 less than retail. For $75, you get Prepotent, and any other Numbskull title-- that's $100 retail, and that's before the free-shipping.

Any crowd-funding campaign poses a risk, but there is an element about this one-- and really, about any board game related campaign-- that makes it a somewhat safer bet:

Unlike a film, where a billion things can and do go wrong, short of a global apocalypse, if this funds, you will get a game. The game is already designed, already finished, and just waiting for the money to print it. In a way, this functions as a kind of pre-order system. So, c'mon, order a copy.

Of course, this is assuming you're interested in the game. To help you make up your mind, here's a video in which some goober tells you all about it:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We tried to get pregnant for a few years in a local clinic. There were no results. We've tried everything possible but nothing. We were recommended to use eggs. I know we have to go abroad. I was terrified. I didn't know where to go and where to begin my search. When my friend recommended Dr Itua  to me from western Africa  I thought she was joking. I knew nothing about that country but I well know they have powerful gifts on herbal medicines and I was afraid because of the language barrier. Anyway she convinced me to give a try. She told me that Dr Itua can also cure my prostate cancer which gives me more motivation to give a try to Dr Itua herbal center medicines. I've done the research and thought that maybe this really is a good idea. Dr Itua has reasonable prices which I ordered two four bottles and I drank it as instructed and everything went well. My prostate cancer is gone. Also it has high rates of successful treatments. Plus it uses natural herbs. Well I should say I was convinced. We contacted Dr Itua and now we can say it was the best decision in our lives. We were trying for so long to have a child and suddenly it all looked so simple.  Dr Itua was so confident and hopeful he projected those feelings on me too. I am so happy to be a mother and eternally thankful to Dr Itua herbal Cure . Don’t be afraid and just do it! 
Dr Itua can cure the following diseases:Sickle Cell,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetes,Fibroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILIS,Cancer,Autism,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease,  Doctor Itua Contact    Email:    drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats-App Chat : +2348149277967